- Q. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case the item you received isdamaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as youreceived it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive thereturned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective ordamaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
- Q. I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance wherethe item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition youreceived and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive thereturned item, we will process the refund along with free 15 day returns.
- Q. When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarioswhere it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 15 days from delivery.
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Fragile items, hygiene related items.
- Q. I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
If you change your mind beforereceiving your item, just call us to cancel your order and we will process therefund along with any shipping fees applied. If you wish to return the itemafter receiving it, you have up to 15 days to return them, keeping the belowrules in mind:
- You can’t return Clearance Items clearly marked as non-returnable and displaying a No-Return Policy.
Also, any consumable items that are used or installed cannot bereturned. As outlined in consumer Protection Rights and concerning section onnon-returnable items.
- Q. Can I return my item after 15 days?
There may be situations in whichyou were not able to return items within the 15 days, in such cases pleasecontact our Customer Service Team through the Contact Us page to file acomplaint. Complaints are handled on case by case basis. However, allacceptable returns as per Consumer Protection Laws will honor the outlinedduration.
- How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
If you have paid throughelectronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded toyour card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your cardstatement, depending on individual’s bank process.
- Q. I paid through Cash on Delivery, how will I receive a refund for my item?
If you have paid through Cash onDelivery (COD), the money would be refunded in the form of Souq credit and willbe credited to your Souq Wallet balance. From your Souq Wallet balance, you caneither easily make new purchases on Souq.com or simply transfer the creditbalance to your personal bank account. For security purposes, the name on thebank account and on your Souq Wallet and Account must be the same.
o Making a purchase less than or equal to theavailable Souq Wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchaseincluding the shipping charges is less than or equal to your available balance,the system will advise you that there is enough balance in your souq wallet.You will then need to click on "Place Order" and the amount for yournew purchase will be deducted from your available balance.
o Making a purchase more than the available souqwallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shippingcharges is more than your available souq wallet balance, you will need tochoose an online payment method (Credit Card / PayPal / Cash U) to pay thedifference, to complete your purchase. The system will then deduct theavailable amount from your Souq Wallet balance and the remaining outstandingamount will be charged to the chosen online payment method (you are unable topay any difference in the amount by Cash on delivery). If Your chosen paymentmethod is Cash on Delivery, the full amount will need to be paid to thecourier, no amount will be taken from your Souq.com wallet credit.
· Q. Can I Replace or Exchange an item rather than a refund?
At the moment, we do not offerreplacement or exchange of an item; however you can still return an item andreceive a full refund.
· Q. I lost the Original Packing in which I received the item, howcan I still return it?
We accept return of item only ifit is in an unopened, original box and/or packaging intact with all labels andbarcodes on it, however in this case, please contact our Customer Service Team viathe contact form on our site.
· Q. What does it mean by ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed& Closed Box)?
A brand-new, unused, unopened,undamaged item in its original packaging . Packaging should be the same as whenit was delivered to you.
· Q. Can I return an item through my courier company or personallydrop it anywhere?
At the moment, the item can bereturned to us via any courier company. We do encourage you to get the ordertracked and keep any details referring to parcel in case complications arise.
Q. Who pays for the shipping charges when I return an item?
All returns should be covered bythe purchaser at there own cost. howeverin some rare cases, we may cover the return if the product has been deliveredbroken please contact our Customer Service Team via the contact form on oursite..